Conceive Fertility Dietitian Services offers online nutrition counseling and courses for women and men who are trying to conceive or are struggling with infertility. The counseling is delivered by me, a registered dietitian trained in motivational interviewing to ensure your clients receive sensitive, personalized care and evidence informed information.
Clients are most successful when they are well supported by a team of practitioners. I gladly accept referrals and, with my clients approval, will share notes with your team to enable collaborative care.
If you have a client who would benefit from lifestyle changes and the support of a registered dietitian with expertise in pre-conception and fertility please refer them to me by directing them to this website, sending me an email, or phoning me at 250-505-9854. If you would like rack cards, business cards, or an in-service about Conceive Fertility Dietitian Services for your office, please don’t hesitate to call.
I work with clients who are:
- Planning a pregnancy or trying to conceive
- Struggling with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Struggling with Endometriosis
- Experiencing ovulation difficulties due to overweight
- Experiencing ovulation difficulties due to underweight
- Struggling with age related infertility
- Struggling with unexplained infertility
- Preparing for IVF
- Struggling with male infertility including low sperm count, reduced sperm mobility or motility, or weight related issues