If you have endometriosis and are having difficulty getting pregnant, changing your diet can reduce your symptoms, increase your fertility, and improve your likelihood of having a successful pregnancy.
It is estimated 30% to 50% of women with endometriosis also struggle with fertility. The earlier you start treating your endometriosis, the more likely you are to preserve your fertility. Nutrition can reduce the inflammation, and can help restore your immune system functioning. The foods you eat can also improve your circulation and support a healthy hormonal environment, making implantation more likely. If you have adhesions or scarred fallopian tubes, nutrition may still help your symptoms but may not improve your likelihood of conceiving.
Work with Tara to:
- Gently reduce circulating estrogen
- Eliminate xenoestrogen exposure
- Bolster the immune system
- Reduce inflammation
- Increase anti-inflammatory agents
- Ensure your diet contains the amino acids and fatty acids to optimize hormonal health
- Ensure your diet contains ample vitamins, mineral and antioxidants for optimal reproductive health
- Explore what type of supplement program is right for you
Does this seem daunting to you? Don’t worry. It won’t be. We work together to tweak your diet to increase your fertility, and we talk about real food….like carrots, sandwiches, rice, granola bars….not science.
Life gets hectic. If at any time you want to discontinue working with us, we will provide a full refund for the sessions you haven’t used.
Book your FREE 15 minute consultation
Buy a Counseling Package.